Serving the Home Education community.

How to Contact YOUR Politicians

To contact the Prime Minister of Canada, click here.

To find your Federal Member of Parliament (MP), click here.
* Mail may be sent postage-free to any member of Parliament.

To contact the Premier of Alberta, click here.

To find your Provincial Member of Parliament (MLA), click here.

To contact the Alberta Minister of Educationclick here.

To find your City Councillor**, you may choose from the list below:
Calgary – click here.
Edmonton – click here.
Fort McMurray – click here.
Lethbridge – click here.

**For cities not shown, simply do a search with [your city name] followed by the words [city council].