On March 19, 2012, a variety of organizations came together at a Freedom in Education Rally. Video clips of the March 19, 2012 peaceful protest at the Alberta Legislature and an information session on March 17 may be viewed at
On March 27, an editorial on the ATA website by Jonathan Teghtmeyer was published: Home Educators Miss the Point http://www.teachers.ab.ca/Publications/ATA%20News/Volume%2046%202011-12/Number14/Pages/Home-educators-miss-the-point.aspx . AHEA board member, Paul van den Bosch has sent the following reply.
societal good that is served by public education’.
* Note New InformationPlease continue scroll down to see the response received on April 9, 2012 from Rachel Notley
- Why the Concern over the Alberta Human Rights Act?
- Bill 2: Effective 4:30p.m., Thurs. March 22, 2012
- Assembly Debate on Bill 2: Tues. March 20
- AHEA President comments for Monday, March 12, 2012 Rally to Support Home Education Freedoms
- Over two thousand Albertans say: Change the Education Act!
- Debate Schedule in the Legislature Re: Bill 2
- A Consistent Message
- Alberta Catholic School Trustees' Association and Citizens for Diversity in Education Write Letters
- Protest at the Legislature - March 19 - PLEASE attend!
- Be concerned! Be very concerned!
Page 21 of 32