To make the process of providing input and locating information regarding the Home Education Regulation easier, I will provide some 'quick links' here.
Regulatory Review Online Survey: http://ideas.education.alberta.ca/engage/current-initiatives/educationactregulatoryreview/
To sign up for one of the Regulation Review Consultation Meetings: http://www.timewiseevents.com/rrc/
Information on AHEA's recommendations for the regulation andÂ the online survey
WANTED: AHEA Convention Director / Coordinator *Please pray - you might be the right person to volunteer!
AHEA needs a volunteer to coordinate the AHEA Convention for 2014 (April 11 and 12, 2014).
AHEA is looking for a Home School Mom and / or Dad, Couple or even a Mom / Daughter Team who is able to volunteer. They should be motivated and able to meet deadlines. There is a thorough binder of instructions / details on how to hold a successful Convention.
Our previous Convention Director (Christine Aalbers) is also willing to mentor our next Convention Director.
*The Convention Team is full and working hard as you read this. All other positions are covered and have experience in what they are doing.
It is a wonderful opportunity to encourage and bless Albertan Home Educators and to be blessed yourself! Please consider volunteering and making a difference for 2014!
- Praying Home Schoolers Needed!
- Regulation Review Survey
- Questions about Survey
- Should I join the Home School Legal Defense Association?
- Canadian Human Rights Act: Repeal of Hate Speech Section
- AHEA Continues to Advocate for Home Educators
- Recommended Movie by an Albertan Home Schooling Family!
- CBC Report on Education Act: Negative Portrayal of Home Educators
- Wonderful News: Bill 3, the New Education Act Recognizes Parent's Prior Right
- eAlert: The Ongoing Political Scene
Page 2 of 24