To all AHEA members, to all home educators, to all Alberta parents:
As you probably already know, the Alberta Home Education Association has been active during the last few weeks reminding our politicians - and others - of the importance of parental authority in education.
Parental authority is of key importance because children's interests are best served in the context of a family.
Quite simply, parents are the primary guides of their children.
So as we guide our children through their lives, we come once again to Christmas, a time to step back from the busy-ness and remember what is truly important: our families and our faith.
At this time of year, with 2014 coming to a close, we look to a new beginning - a birth, the birth of a baby at Christmas - and we feel again the hope and joy and the knowledge that we are on the right path.
Merry Christmas to you and your family from the AHEA family - the board, the convention team, and all our volunteers.
- Keynote Speakers Update
- Premier Prentice: Proposing a new bill related to education
- Keynote Speaker Change
- Legislative Days Postponed
- October 11, 2014 Update: Alberta Education Organization
- AHEA will pay Convention fees to the Home School Leadership Convention in Winnipeg - September 11-
- Revisions to Draft Survey Analysis Assured
- Home Education Regulation Working Committee Meeting Summary
- Quick links for the Home Education Regulation
- Praying Home Schoolers Needed!
Page 5 of 30