Option 1: Booth rental ($175/booth early bird - $200 after Jan 15th, 2016) includes:
- One 10x10 booth with one skirted table and 2 chairs (up to 10 booths/exhibitor can be purchased)
- Please note that all other items must be ordered directly from Goodkey - See Information Packet.
- Company name and website link on AHEA website
- Company listing and location in the program guide
- Assistance with unloading and loading
- Free snacks and drinks in the hall.
Option 2: Exhibitor Workshop ($70)
This is an opportunity for exhibitors to present their specific goods and services to interested home educators. The Exhibit Hall Jury will select the successful applicants based on what they believe to be in the best interest and educational needs of our convention attendees and theme of the convention. We also like to vary the content of the workshops from year to year. The promotion of school board programs, networking or pyramid sales is not permitted at these workshops. AHEA reserves the right to refuse any workshop without comment.
Option 3: Advertising in the Convention Guide
Option 4: Advertising in AHEA's HOME Matters magazine
We publish 3 times per year (February, June, and October) and reach over 3000 home educating families in Alberta and other provinces.