Megan Ann Scheibner
Megan was born March 13, 1962 and came home to her adoptive family March 15th. She grew up in York, PA and graduated from York Suburban H.S. in 1980. Four years later, she earned a B.A. in Speech Communications from West Chester University. She uses her degree as she teaches and speaks at conferences and women’s ministry functions, as well as in individual and couples counseling.
Megan is the home schooling mother of eight beautiful children, four boys and four girls. She has been married for 29 years to her college sweetheart, Steve Scheibner. Together they have co-authored Parenting Matters, The Nine Practices of the Pro-Active Parent. She is also the author of a series of discipleship books for mothers and several devotional Bible studies. She authored, “In My Seat,” the story of Steve’s 9/11 experience, that has captivated millions on YouTube. Her newest book, “An A-Z Guide For Character-Healthy Homeschooling” provides encouragement and practical tips gained through her 20 plus years of homeschooling experience. She is a popular speaker, guest on Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson, and TV personality on the Glenn Beck TV show.
Megan and her husband Steve share a strong desire to equip today’s parents to raise the next generation of character healthy leaders. In her spare time, she loves to run and play tennis. Megan enjoys writing, cooking, feeding teenagers, reading, and everything pertaining to the Boston Red Sox.
Books by Megan:
- Character Matters: A Daily Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Courageous Character
- Eight Rules of Communication For Successful Marriages
- An A-Z Guide For Character-Healthy Homeschooling
- In My Seat: A Pilot’s Story From Sept.10th-11th.
- Grand Slam: A Four Week Devotional Bible Study For Christian Athletes.
- Rise and Shine: Recipes and Routines For Your Morning.
- Lunch and Literature.
- Dinner and Discipleship.
- Studies in Character.
- The King of Thing and The Kingdom of Thingdom.
- And her newest book: The Wise Wife